Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas and Safe Holidays!

Wanted to say to everyone who visits my site, and to my family and friends. "MERRY CHRISTMAS" and remember the real meaning of Christmas is about. Have a safe holiday weekend and keep those who are not with you a prayer to remember them, I miss my family who are all over the USA and I want them to know I do miss you and love you very much. I have been blessed to have my family this Christmas with me this year, not sure if I will have a complete family next year. Either way I am blessed.

Other note, I have been blessed to pass the limit of friends on my facebook. I get requests daily and I wish I could add them all. I do get a few that are ify... But over all I really enjoy talking to everyone. My publisher XoXo has been great in support of me and with my life. I am a college student and I will be graduating in July 2012 God willing I pass my classes. I am excited to write books and work aside with XoXo promoting other authors and promoting myself still. It is something I look forward to because gives me a purpose to get up and write and continue doing so. Takes my mind off of my MS. I really am blessed. Thank you everyone. I hope to have a better year in 2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment