Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas EVE 2011

Just got home a bit ago, went through my emails, and checked which were good, which were spam, I only keep what will not clutter my inbox and I delete my spam folder but I do peek to be safe. In all I came home nice and full from my brother in laws home and had fun with my family. Tomorrow will be another relatives home to drop off some presents, Santa came late, yet he didn't forget. I know tomorrow there are going to be so many young children watching the clock to open one present or all at midnight. Or they go to sleep faster they ever did in the whole year so they can wake up early to jump on your bed and say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" can we open our presents. And if you were up all night with family party you give in and say okay and you hear tiny feet stomp on the floor like horses and they greedy run to open the presents. And you hear them Ooo and Aww at what they got or you hear a ear curling scream of your child, you get up and go find out they were very happy they got what they wanted.... Gosh, I miss that when I was little. I almost gave my parents a heart attack, now the tradition was passed to my sons and now that they are older, no fun.... but I now get to do it with my granddaughter. lol
Merry Christmas to all and Have a great Night.
…....... /)
……... ( , )
….….|░░░|
……..|░░░|☆ Merry _(♥)_
…..@|░░░|¸.¤“˜¨Christmas.
.¨˜“¤|░░ഐ¤ª@“˜¨¨Happy
…¨˜“გª¤.¸::¸.¤ª☆“˜¨¨New Year.
…¤¸*¸.¤ª“˜@¨¨¨***2012****.
*♥*.

No comments:

Post a Comment