Monday, January 9, 2012

A Huge Plan! Check this out!

XOXO is looking for submissions from New Writers Submissions on or before March 1st. For St.Patrick Day.

This is for Children or YA book with at least 15,000 words or more.

Winner will get their work published and what a way to start the year becoming a Children/ Teen Author.

 
Feeling Lucky? Let’s have some fun! Could be a story or a collection of poems. Please look at our submission guidlines. At our site: http://www.xoxopublishing.com/Products/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=7


Everyone Check this out, I am planning something huge, and I hope I can get some people out of state maybe to jump in. I do promo for XOXOpublishing.com. Here is the kicker... I would like to get young author unknown first timers to participate if you can write a story that is already edited, good grammar, and can go by simple guild-lines. It can be about anything as long it meets at LEAST 15000 (15k) word count in word program. So if you or your child ever wanted to write a book but did not know where to turn. Well contact me (message me) I will have more details on this. Writing is fun, and it will be fun for them as well. Questions ask me.
                              
                                               
                      More Information contact me ana@xoxopublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment